Jackson MS Workers' Compensation Attorneys
Temporary Total Disability Benefits (TTD)
If you have been injured while on the job, or developed an illness due to hazardous working conditions, you should not have to settle for the bare minimum compensation. At Mississippi Workers' Compensation Consultants, we want to make a difference in people’s lives, so you can trust us to be your workers’ compensation attorney in Jackson, MS.
Dedicating our firm exclusively to personal injury, you can rely on the attorneys at Mississippi Workers' Compensation Consultants to represent your work-related injury case. Whether you need assistance with denied claims, new claims, or lump sum settlements, MWCC can guide you every step of the way through each legal process. As a workers’ comp attorneys in Jackson, Mississippi, we can help you determine if the claims process is right for your specific situation during a free consultation.
Temporary Total Disability Benefits Facts
- Temporary total disability benefits (TTD) are paid to Mississippi workers who suffer a work injury and are temporarily unable to work.
- TTD payments are paid at 2/3 of the worker's average weekly wage up to the maximum outlined under state law.
- TTD payments can continue up to 450 weeks but no worker is entitled to receive more than 450 times the maximum weekly amount outlined under state law.
- There is a 5 day waiting period before TTD benefits are paid.
- If the worker is disabled for 14 or more days they will be paid for the first 5 days of their disability.
Dedicated and experienced workers' compensation attorneys
Get the help you need during this stressful time. Perhaps your claim is being denied and you need a workers' comp attorney to let you know if the settlement being offered to you is fair. Perhaps you’re wondering whether you should take a settlement rather than going through litigation. Whatever the case may be, you can count on the attorneys at Mississippi Workers' Compensation Consultants.
Our workers’ comp law firm has handled everything from filing basic claims to appealing and reopening claims. So whatever you need for your workers’ comp case, we are here to provide it.
Contact the attorneys at Mississippi Workers Compensation Consultants Today!
Our Jackson, MS workers' compensation attorneys are waiting to take your call. For a free initial consultation with a workers’ compensation claim lawyer at Mississippi Workers' Compensation Consultants, call (601) 401-1000 or contact us online.